Old November 15th, 2023, 11:13 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Upon seeing Mallowhisker and Dovepaw still hunting, Leopardsong decided to get back to hunting herself. She didn't have to go far to find a vole digging around a small bush. She caught it in one quick pounce and a bite to the neck. While dragging the small rabbit back to her other catches, Leopardsong spotted a big crow hopping around beneath the trees.

Dropping her rabbit slowly, she quietly crept up after the crow, wiggling her haunches, she launched herself at the crow, but missed it by a feather as it took off into the air. Birds were hard to catch, she wasn't very good at hunting them but at least she tried. Ears flattened in frustration, Leopardsong brought back her rabbit hide it nearby her small pile of prey and went searching for something else.

She had to move a bit further from her patrol than she would have liked, but it paid off in the end as she found a squirrel. She caught the rodent by its tail right before it bolted for a tree trunk, and nipped its neck. By the time she was done with that, Leoardsong found herself exceedingly exhausted. Her time in the nursery had her losing stamina apparently. Leopardsong wordlessly reminded herself to start getting back into shape.

Perhaps Wolffang or Leechscar would come to train with her when they weren't busy. Or she could make a game of exciting with the kits. That could be fun. Clearly done with hunting, Leopardsong collected her prey and made her way back over to the other two, wondering how they were doing.
[ +1 mouse, 1 squirrel, 1 rabbit, 1 vole ]
@lem~ [Mallowwhisker] @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post
- @lem~ @Moonraven

Dovepaw kind of just stood there confused because Mallowhisker was supposed to teach them how to hunt… but didn’t? They kind of frowned as they watched Leopardsong come back, the queen looking exhausted.

[I am so sorry for the reply delay! I keep trying to reply but then something gets in the way TvT]

--

Mallow'whisker - She/Her - Demisexual, Polyromantic + Polyamoric - 30 Moons

--

Mallow'whisker kinda accidentally zoned out, her train of thought of trying to figure out how to train Dovepaw had turned onto a different track. "Oh shoot!" She suddenly said, remebering Dovepaw. "Apologies for spacing out, Dovepaw!" She said, embarrassed. "Ok. SO just watch me get into a crouch and stalk forward and then you can try, ok?" She purred to Dovepaw and dropped into a crouch. Her tail straight and ears back. "This is a crouch." The beautiful red torbie purred. Then she stalked forward, trying her best to keep her pawsteps silent. After her demonstration, she slowly stood up. "Your turn, Dovepaw!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf