Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime just don't spam me
My Mood: Cold
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

The tall tomcat's eyes followed the closest molly as she circled him, seeming to look him over. Self consciously flicking his tail over his gaunt stomach, Rain felt the smallest of frowns twitch on his face, not unfriendly but not... overly comfortable with the attention. Hazel eyes darted to the other molly as she slid out from behind a tree, and he offered a small, shaky nod to her to assure her that she was in no danger- from him at least. He didn't want her to feel the same fear he constantly did.

At the orange eyed she-cat's comment, he wasn't.... offended by being told he looked unusual, but it was an odd thing to say. She mentioned his height and build, and he shrugged slightly with a roll of his shoulders, sniffing softly and shivering slightly as a cold breeze swept over. "Am I?" He said at last, chuckling shyly, wearily. So he was unusual. That... wasn't a strange comment to get. Oh well.

"Best not waste it, especially with winter coming." He agreed, his own stomach growling. He really didn't want to go grovel for prey from Twolegs, but he didn't want to die a lot more, so... that made that decision for him. "Mine's Rain. What your names?" Glancing over as the younger molly laid down nearby, her speckled tail flicking, he directed query at both ladies, deciding that being on a name-basis was ideally a good way to be friends. Or... whatever outsiders had.
She watched as the tom bowed his head to her, seemingly trying to assure her as the other molly spoke to him. "So, that's his name," she thought as he looked to her, asking for their names. She muttered a quiet, "Tawny" and looked at the tom a little closer. He was certainly well built, the exact opposite of her, but she felt no unease caused by him. Something that she hasn't felt in almost five moons.