View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:49 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

Blossomkit took a moment to groom herself before she strolled over to Firestorm, making sure she was squeaky clean. "Hello, Firestorm," she purred, blinking her long lashes. She rolled her eyes as she saw her annoying little brother crashing about, bumping into cats. She wouldn't be surprised if he got infected with the amount of cats he was headbutting. She had a good mood, but that would probably be ruined now by that evil being.

Airkit's head jerked over to the call. WOOHOO!!! CHECK-UP TIMEEEEEEE! "COMINGCOMINGCOMINGCOMING!!!" He superspeedran over, flinging dust at all passerby cats as he raced desperately. He noticed a worm racing alongside and put on an extra dose of super speed!!! Oh crappity. The worm won the race. Tail dragged across the ground as the miniature gray kit slunked over sulkily. Then his tail flew up as his eyes exploded with happiness. He would race the worm again tomorrow and he would win!!! And then he would smoosh the worm!!! Under his massive paw!!! Ohhhhhhh YEAH!!!!! Worm stood no chance against the MIGHTY AIRRRRRRKIT! His attention was soon taken (again) by his tail. He grinned malitiously as he leaped, aiming for that ratty little guy. He missed. He spun in circles, desperately trying to catch his tail, if he did he'd be super awesome!!! And win!!! For once!!! In his life!!! But that rascal was way too fast, even for super speed Airkit. Panting, the cutie patootie finally looked over at Firestorm, too out of breath to say anything.

@Dark - hope u luv these 2!! I sure do <3
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!