View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm was sitting at the entrance of the nursery, rapidly swishing her tail back and forth behind her. By golly, this was so exciting! She was going to show Spots that she was not only a better hunter, but could be a competent medicine cat too if she should choose to become one.

Oh, would you look at that, little ones were already coming over! ”Hello, hello~ Kits comeome get checked up over here~!” The orange tabby chirped cheerfully. Foxkit and Spottedkit were the first to approach her so she gave both of them one of her brightest smiles and waved them over. ”Oho, you two~ a lovely day, innit? Come over here and lemme get a look at ya lovelies~” She called to the little ones. Ohh, maybe when she had kits of her own she could tell them about how cool their mom was, huh? They’d be mighty surprised wouldn’t they? ”Firestorm, the future leader of WindClan, and a medicine cat helper” had an absolutely delicious ring to it, didn’t it? Wait, focus Firestorm, it’s check-up time!

[ @bubblegum. -Foxkit @TheLostAmongTheStars -Spottedkit @Ladiebugg (just in case) @The-Almighty-Sleekster - Airkit @Little_fawn - Ravenkit @Cami - Deadkit | Sorry if I missed anyone! Mention me to have your children checked on! Depending on how many people respond to this, I will be posting roughly every 48-ish hours unless @/wolfie needs things moving on a little quicker ]

[ Edit: let me know what symptoms if any that your cat has so I know how/if I should have Firestorm treat it ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; November 7th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.