Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lynxpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Lichenflood**
Ancient Windclan Warrior - Dark Forest
@FeurSturm [ @vellichor @Alchemist Kitsune ?]

The next calling brought the ancient tom to his paws and back over the misty starry neutral grounds to the clearing of the council. But do his eyes deceive him? No, surely that apprentice looked familiar. His eyes narrowed slightly at seeing the disloyal apprentice’s face once again at this council, shocked even that he’d have the gall to appear before them again. He’d left, turned tail and given up before an answer was even officially given. But here he was again. It had surely not been long enough for the apprentice to have proven his worth among the dead, so what was his angle? Was it as simple as that? The apprentice would try a different angle, smudge the lines of truth in an attempt to win favor? Hm. All the same, Lichenflood remained quiet, silently but not passively taking in the apprentice’s new beginning. But as he suspected, it sounded vague and blurry around the edges.

He held his hard stare for a brief moment before speaking. ’To show them what I can be’ ”And what can you be, young gallivanter?” His tail tip twitch mildly behind him and he brought it around to tap against the outside toe of his paw, his eyes remaining trained on the apprentice. ”Every cat in the clans who are fortunate enough to gather enough moons will know heartbreak and mourning. It is life. Why are your loved ones any different? Why do they deserve better than every other soul in the clans?”
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
"Really, there's not much I cant't be if I put my mind to it. Leader, deputy…really, just can't be a flying hedgehog." He chuckled at his own joke, then stopped himself. Not the time, Lynx, he reprimanded himself. He listened to the next question from the ancient cat, quietly thinking over his answer. "Well," he said honestly, after the tom had finished, "I was young, you can't deny that. And my mentor…let's say she's more than a little sensitive. Fragile, even. Mentally, I mean." He cleared his throat nervously, waiting for the answer.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE