Thread: [Approved] Darkpetal
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:30 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Clans Darkpetal

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Darkpetal sighed, adjusting the flower beside his ear. "Well, the reason I want another chance is because I regret how my life was. This may seem like I'm only being unoriginal, but at the very least let me tell my story." The dark tabby let out a sigh before explaining. "I was raised in a... questionable family. They were obsessed with strength, and treated me different from my littermates. When I was an apprentice, this only got worse. My first mentor would refuse to teach me anything other than battle training, and if I messed up, well... the scars here answer that question." He gestured to the scarring on his fur. And oh dear, there certainly were a bunch of them. "Well, I decided I had enough and asked for a reassignment. The mentor I was given was an actually decent cat, and taught me valuable lessons. I did however, become a warrior a while after my littermates though, as a result." He decided to take a few seconds break before continuing. "Fast forward quite some moons, I'm given a mate. And then a daughter. Unfortunately, I really wasn't that active of a father... Along with my mate comes a fling from WindClan, whose fate is unknown to me, as well as the fate of our kits. And then I have been given an apprentice. I.. I apologize to that cat, for not being there for them when I should have been, and I wish I could undo my mistakes. But what is done cannot be undone. If you need anything else from me, ask away."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 30th, 2023 at 04:57 AM.