Old November 7th, 2023, 09:34 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
goldenshrike
Like a moth to a flame, he placed his paws wherever his clanmate's went, following: a shadow. Occasionally, his eyes darted to the side as he gauged how close he was to others. Having two clans in one place gave the essence of crowding without truly being so. Otherwise, his pale eyes kept on the figure of the cat he was following.

Eventually, he kicked up his steps and hurried to catch up to the gray-and-white cat. "Faithwillow," he greeted with a tone of formality. His eyebrows drew together naturally, exuding a concerned look when he was anything but. Goldenshrike averted his eyes away from the warrior; however, he minutely leaned near them. Crowding without actually doing so. Keeping ants in a circle. Wide eyes flicked back to Faithwillow, then left.

He wouldn't stay long. Fish for what reason? They disinterested him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
duskshiver // he/they // 30 moons
purrks: silver tongue [PERM]

---

So exciting... Gathering meant he got to mingle with cats from every clan without having to traipse over territory lines. Trotting behind his clan mates, his expression is lax and kind, eyes scanning the cats already gathered. Judging by the scent only Riverclan, hm? Punctual... He could respect that. Humming a tune to himself as he passes by chattering pairs to get to the front of the sandy space, he glances over at Goldenshrike and Faithwillow as he passes. Poor golden boy looked terrified... Let's change that. That fluffy tail of his makes a point to brush under the tom's chin as he passes by, the gaze he shoots over his shoulder brimming with mischief.

"Relax, babe. No one's gonna bite. They shouldn't, anyway. If you're scared though you're welcome to stay close to me, I'll protect you~"

Not waiting to see if Goldenshrike follows him or not, his attention turns forward once more so he can go take a seat closer to where the leaders seat themselves.

goldenshrike | @third.phantom // faithwillow | @endlesshax

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

The warrior turned their head to the golden cat, black-tipped ear swivelling towards him. They looked at the other absently, before blinking slowly to greet them. The cat's odd, concerned expression didn't seem to warrant a true response, and so Faithwillow merely leaned away slightly from the other warrior as he herded them.

Due to the closeness, they felt as if they were intruding as Duskshiver sweet-talked the golden cat. They started a slow step backwards, and shifted away from Goldenshrike.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3