View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2023, 11:00 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Hollow of the Silver Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Ghostpaw padded into the little depression she called home. It was far from it, actually. Home meant Whisper. Home meant Lynxpaw, though she wouldn't admit it. Home meant not this place. She hated it. She was dead, and in this stars-forsaken place. Alone. Whisper wasn't there. He was probably in StarClam, the idiot. The silvery pelt was darkened with the shadows and the gunk available everywhere in the Damned Forest. Silver was non-existent in that hell. Ghost stared up at the moonpess, starless sky. Silence. Except for the screeches of the damned, just like her. She crawled into the depression, enforced with brambles (she was proud of her work) so no one else could get in. Making for her dilapidated den at one end, the young molly swiftly glided across the gross ground, her huge paws for one not being a nuisance. She ducked in, the tears already falling fast down, down, down. Ghostpaw slumped into a heap, shaking and crying to herself. All alone, alone, alone. All her stupid fault.

(open)
Robinscratch noticed the young cat. "What's wrong, sweetheart~?" she meowed in a sweet, motherly voice, "Who happened to have harmed you? Would you like your revenge?" She slowly circled around the apprentice with a vicious grin.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw