"Ever since the day that you went away,,"
Lilackit
tom | he/him | shadowclan kit

"You've been sending flowers to me,,"

"Send me no flowers today,,"
| + Bold , Efficient , Socially Aware + |
| = Competitive , Outspoken , Talkative = |
| - Cocky , Haughty , Perfectionist - |
Lilackit is a strong-willed character who is always pushing for the best, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's highly efficient and always gets the job done, and is known for being a perfectionist who always seeks to improve any situation. He has a natural charisma and is a natural leader, always willing to step up and take charge when necessary. Lilackit is highly competitive and always striving to be better than others, which can sometimes come across as being cocky or even haughty. He's also a born communicator who always has something to say and can easily get people talking.

"Instead of sending flowers,,"
The roots of a flower
Seeing how Daffodilwing will be visiting Lilackit in his dreams, I see him getting a little older and starting to ask her proper questions. Lilackit will eventually ask about his mother's orgins learning that he has riverclan blood. Lilackit might try to learn more about that part of him. Trying to talk to Riverclan cats at the gathering and such. There might be a period of time during his apprenticeship where he thinks he'd belong in Riverclan better than Shadowclan. In the end he stays in Shadowclan since who he was raised by/with are his family.

How is that fair?
Again with the questions, only this time Lilac questions why his mother is in the dark forest. This is where he'll learn of his father and what he did. This will also cause Lilac to turn his back on Starclan. Why send a cat who was just protecting her children to the dark forest? This will lead to Lilac making backhanded comments about Starclan to anyone who mentions it to him.

"Come back to me,,"
• Has cerebellar hypoplasia
• Stutters

"And hold me in your arms again,,"
@Estelle , @Apolloween.

Last edited by xavier.; October 30th, 2023 at 08:38 AM.