View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2023, 03:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Practically slumped, the sudden appearance of Yarrowcrest sitting right beside her hadn’t gone unwelcomed, and presumably, Springpaw needed the comfort of a cat she knew sitting right alongside her. It may seem impervious, but she needed some sort of shoulder to lean on given what had been going on for the past few days. Cats were growing sick. Battles were rising up towards the stakes. It was a nonstop struggle for survival every day, wasn’t it? The scorching rays of sunlight were burning her eyes and her thick coat was pressing against her body. It wasn’t atrociously cold, thankfully, but it was cold enough that she felt the tip of her nose begin to feel numb and her paws pressing up against her snow-white underbelly. It may seem a little bit strange at first for why she was committing such a feat, but she was near certain that anyone else in her clan would do it to try to keep themselves warm from the teeth-clattering cold outside.

Her deadpanned eyes drew up towards the sunlit reflection of Bumblestar as the young healer half-heartedly listened to the leader begin the meeting. Her mentioning of Foxstep’s demotion and idiotic acts was more than enough to shift the rusted gears within the calico molly’s brain, her paws pressing down into the coarse soil as her nose scrunched. She could feel herself dividing into an endless pit of emotions that were bubbling deep within her stomach, making an uncomfortable nauseous feeling develop as her tail pulled closer to her body. Just from her leader’s words alone, this meeting was bound to drive down into chaos. Even if it gets prevented, it is still going to take a deep dive into the endless possibilities for a potential war between ThunderClan and… wherever, at this point. It was tiring, yet it wasn’t like the calico could do much about stopping such things from happening at once. The situation was far from over, and that was that.

The mentions of the clan lacking a deputy made Springpaw almost drift away again. Her mind succumbing to a hazy cloud that nearly knocked all her senses out. Was this what she deserved for not giving her body the proper rest it deserved? Probably. What else was there to say? She was painfully exhausted, and there were things only just starting in the meeting that Springpaw was bound only to go wrong as cats would start their endless bickering and screeching towards each other that it would only just cause a minor headache. It was pitiful, but Springpaw had no other choice in the matter, anyways. The name of the new deputy screamed zero familiarity to the calico, yet it seemed like the name of a cat that was always around and seemed to do the right thing… unlike a certain russet-furred feline, that is.

Blinking that haziness out of her eyes, the oriental feline craned her head around to face the tom-cat that was appointed as deputy, her tired blue eyes locking with his own deep blue, she gave him a simple, short nod of gratitude for his promotion whilst internally and physically fighting off the fatigue that draped itself heavily over her shoulders like a heavy blanket. Spiderthroat deserved the rank, and Springpaw was certain that he was gonna take the clan to the next level than how Foxstep did.

@spookywynds @SkeleStar [not a single reason to respond to this!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker