View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Shattered Stars (Finder)

TW: Extreme trauma, possible gore

Well, I want my cat Starpaw to develop DID (Dissociated Identity Disorder), and the best way to trigger that is with some…trauma (evil laugh). So, here is the plot:

Starpaw is on border patrol with [Patrol1] near the ThunderClan border when they encounter the ThunderClan [Patrol2]. Words dissolve into a fight, and it gets bloody. Starpaw is fighting when [Cat1] pins her down and is about to kill her when a WindClanner [Cat2] knocks [Cat1] off of Star and either kills or severely wounds [Cat1]. Starpaw suffers trauma from the violence and her near-death. ThunderClan patrol leaves.

Sooo that's it! Throwaways welcome. I need at least 2 WindClanners and 2 ThunderClanners, and one from each group to be Cat1 and Cat2. Please be aware that your cat may die or be severely injured, especially if you are Cat1.

Form
Name:
Dead, Wounded, or Severly Wounded:
Other Plot Ideas:
Mention Me: @PhantomFeurSturm

@Fritter (Hogstrike can be Cat2)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE