Thread: Pawtrol Awards
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 04:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Pawtrol Awards

Good morning folks!

I'm happy to announce a small addition to WCO: new awards! They're fairly simple, but I wanted to do something to recognize the Thornclaws and Brackenfurs of our community who pawtrol around their Clan dutifully.

The new awards are:

Each award also comes with a set amount of Koins, shown on the Award Request thread.

How do I get them?

Easy! All you have to do is complete pawtrols with the following specifications.
☆ Pawtrols must be marked Completed! Any other tags will not count for this.

☆ Only one type of award per member. If a member exceeds 29 pawtrols, we may look into adding more!

☆ The number on the award indicates how many pawtrols need to be completed for you to get it. Pawtrol Kit requires 5 pawtrols, Pawtrol Apprentice 10, and so on.

☆ You must complete every pawtrol with at least one other character. Solo patrols do not count for this!

☆ You must have at least 3 posts per patrol roleplay.

☆ Pawtrols done prior to this notice will count toward this, as long as they were completed in-roleplay and have a report.

You need to fill out the form! It's not feasible for staff or high ranks to track your progress, so we ask you do it if you're up for this challenge. All the form asks is to link your pawtrol starters.
Pawtrol Awards are not character or Clan specific! Every pawtrol you do counts.

Let me know if you have any questions!
If not.. happy hunting and good luck!

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2023 at 11:02 PM.