View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2023, 04:51 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar listened as each queen decided which lessons they wanted to take, only there seemed to be a few who were looking to teach the same lesson. That wasn't going to work. "Alright, Sweetblossom, you can teach intro to predators and self-defense." Her gaze briefly shifted to Cardinalkit who was bursting with excitement for whatever reasons.

"Asterblink, since you asked first you can teach the warrior code. Azaleashine, why don't you take clan etiquette or clan relations? All you'll have to do with etiquette class is teach the kits how to behave around other clan cats during gatherings, don't be rude, be mindful of elders and older cats, just simple things. With relations, you just need to tell the kits about who are the high ranks in the other three clans and how WindClan is faring with them currently. It should not be harder or stressful." Twilightstar encouraged.

"Goosefluff, you can take clan history if you want. What you share with the kits doesn't matter, so long as it is some part of history you know of." Twilightstar told her. The leader was delighted to see most of the queens were up for the task of teaching, but she didn't see Fruitecatcher or Snowythistle. She supposed she could assign the pair of them to the remaining lesson.

@Zelly @lynxyboo @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @The_Pirate_Queen @KataroAndTheHeather

Snowythistle huffed as she squeezed through the nursery entrence. Her kits were do any day now. "Twilightstar!" she purred in surprised delight. "I apologize, I was eating."
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt