View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Finished with her business in the nursery, even though she hadn't gotten replies to all of her questions, Twilightstar departed simply deciding that she assign classes to those who didn't have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Theo View Post

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit nodded, "I'll be the best big brother!" He then laid curled against Leopardsong, listening to her as she started a story. "The apprentice who cried fox. . ." He meowed, thinking. "No, I don't remember hearing that."

Leopardsong laid down beside the kit, getting cozy, and grinned as she began her story. "Once, there was a small clan, a clan so small that they needed everyone's help feeding and protecting their territory, from the oldest elder to their youngest queen. So while the older cats were providing for and protecting their home, they left their only apprentice behind to take care of their few kits."

"The apprentice's job was to keep the kits in the camp and to sound the alarm if any predators snuck into the camp. It was a job that all clan's warriors had done a few times as apprentices, an important job guarding the clan's future. But that apprentice didn't think so, he got bored watching over the kits and so he yowled, "Fox! Fox! A fox is in the camp!"

"The older cats rushed back when they heard the cry, they ran to the nursery to drive the fox away. But when they arrived, they saw no fox, just a laughing apprentice who found their angry faces funny. The leader scolded the apprentice, telling him not to yowl fox when there was no fox around, and then they returned to hunting. But, of course, the apprentice got bored again and can you guess what he did?" Leopardsong asked, looking at Aspenkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

A raven rules the night but sleeps in the day
---------------------------------------------
Ravenkit Sighed as she stayed curled, The charcoaled molly twitched her ears towards the other kits who were talking with leopardsong. The shy molly perked her ears as she couldn't help but notice Leopardsong stopped talking, her charcoaled fur bristled as she felt the vibration of someone nearing her. she stiffened as the vibration stopped, she uncurled and quickly went into a defensive scrunch, her body scrunching up and her fur puffing out to make her look what seems to be big, her blind eyes raising to where the vibration came from, staring directly at leopardsong.

Ravenkit almost let out a hiss but decided not to get herself into any trouble*who is this cat? what do they want?* she thought as she lifted her tail"u-uh w-who a-are y-you?" the shy kit asked,*Is this cat nice? is it mean? what do i do if its mean! oh What do i do!* she thought as her brain turned quickly to bad things that might happen but of course she shook it off and waited for the cat to reply.

@Moonraven

Leopardsong ears perk to attention when she gets an answer from the kit, glad to see that she was not sleeping. "It's Leopardsong, I was just wondering how you were doing?" The she-cat replied in a warm tone. Leopardsong didn't really enjoy leaving kits alone when they appeared lonely or just bored. She did feel that it was her job to at least talk to them or entertain them whenever she could. The she-cat enjoyed bouncing around from kit to kit and making sure all was well. She did hope wasn't being a bother though, she's never had any of the kits tell her she was being a bother yet.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training