View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:12 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Kit Curriculum Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
After defeating Dino in an arm wrestling match, glow has conceded to my demands of total child anarchy.

Forcing them to rely on warriors, elders, and/or queens to rank up is such a drag, and it can be frustrating to fulfill their requirements as a result.

HAVE NO FEAR, BEAR IS HERE.

The "Kit Curriculum" is no longer required; instead, it will hang around as an optional activity kits can participate in. These lessons can help bolster your kits' knowledge and, if you're an apprentice, may go toward your training requirements depending on which Clan you're in.

So what are you waiting for?? It's time for the children to riot their way into their new ranks. Check your Clan's rank requirements to make sure you've met them, and go get your apprentice rank!!

YOU'RE AMAZING!! ALBATROSSKIT CAN BE AN APPRENTICE (I also realized I never needed to kill off Blazekit.)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page