View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:34 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong couldn't help but laugh as Aspenkit seemed pretty hung up, on the whole, having kits of her own things. A large, muscular, dapple-gray tom popped into her head for a second, but she shook him out of there pretty quickly. "I don't know, kits are gifts from StarClan so I'll have to wait for them to give me some, but when they do I'll be sure to let you know. I know you'll make a great big brother." Leopardsong purred, although was glad when he changed topics.

"You will? Aren't you just the sweetest! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures as an apprentice." Leopardsong told him, grinning as he weaseled his way into getting both his story and a game. "Okay, okay, you win we'll do both." Not minding indulging Aspenkit this once. "So story.... have you ever heard of the apprentice who cried fox?"

Leopardsong was startled out of her nap at the cry of her name. The white bengal quickly sat up in her nest, yawning while using her front paws to rub the sleep from her eyes while a young ball of fur pressed against her purring and nuzzling her.

"Oh! You're an apprentice now. That's wonderful." Leopardsong purred loudly, ducking her head to give Whisperingpaw's head a few licks. "I'm sorry I missed your ceremony I wasn't aware that you'd be getting one so soon." She told him with an apologetic lick to his ear. She was a little sleeper than usual with the colder weather rolling in, not that it wasn't uncommon for her to sleep through meetings. She usually heard what was going on one way or another. Shiningskies and Leafpelt...

She pushed their deaths from her mind to give Whisperingpaw her full attention. "You said your mentor is Berryfrost? She's a bit shy, but sweet from what I can recall do you like her?"

Mintkit seemed to have been doing nothing but crying since they met. Leopardsong peered down sympathetically at glow before lying down beside Mintkit. She pressed as close to the kitten as she could without hurting glow, and would occasion lower her head to lap at the kit's tearstain cheeks as Mintkit drifted off to sleep. She'd have to make sure Mintkit ate something once glow woke up. The white bangle turned her attention to Rueripple as the queen neared. The forever queen offered her a mild smile in a silent greeting.
@Rustleaf

Leopardsong tilts her head as she notices the lone kit sitting in a nest. Leopardsong found it strange how often she could find kits on their own, it's like kits these days just didn't know how to make friends. The she-cat padded towards Ravenkit, but kept about two paw steps from her nest while trying to deduce if she was sleeping or not.

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit nodded, "I'll be the best big brother!" He then laid curled against Leopardsong, listening to her as she started a story. "The apprentice who cried fox. . ." He meowed, thinking. "No, I don't remember hearing that."

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 22nd, 2023 at 06:35 PM.