View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:40 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Hallowed Hunt | ThC Event

Event [#event]

| Larchflame |

Leaf-fall was in full swing, Thunderclan territory had been littered in a shower of orange, red, brown, and yellow leafs, along with many literal showers of rain that loved to change the scent of the earth itself. Of course, those aren't the only things that leaf-fall brings with it, and Thunderclans prey pile showed it. Larchflame had counted only three morsels of fresh(?) kill on the pile, there was no way in starclan that could support the queens and kits, let alone the entire clan.

Well, time to sort this out. Dire situations calls for a hunting event.

Coming up with some quick rules in her head she made her way to the middle of the camp clearing. "All cats older than kits, who wanna show their hunting skills, gather round." Larchflame's voice rung around the camp as she spoke, "The Hallowed Hunt is about to begin. Any apprentices without hunting experience may team up with their mentors or a warrior." Lets get this over and done with.

( Next post will explain rules IC as well team assignments, 24/10)

How this works
- Teams will be randomly assigned (exception to buddied apprentices/mentors), and each team will have a home base.
- The goal of the game is to have the most prey at your home base by the end (4th of October).
- You may only carry one piece of prey at a time.
- To bring a piece of prey back to your home base you must make two posts (they can be one liners). One of the posts will be of your cat catching their prey and the other is them dropping it off.
- If you find someone in a different team with only the catching post made, your cat can try and steal the prey from them. Claws must be sheathed, and sneak attacks are an encouraged method to getting the prey off of the opponent.
- If an attempt of stealing prey from the opponent is made I will roll a dice, if it is lower than 10 then the attacker steals the prey and then have to make the post dropping it off at their home base, if the roll is 10 or higher then the opponent keeps the prey and can safely drop it off at their home base.
- Each person on the winning team will receive 100 koins and bragging rights

each day after the event has begun Larchflame will announce the current standings, she will not be participating. If you have any questions feel free to ask IC after the rules have been announced IC, or vm me.

Last edited by Apollo.; October 22nd, 2023 at 09:47 AM.