View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Night Operations

@SkeleStar
Dawnstar grinned lightly as Eveningpaw stuck out his tongue. First time she had a cat do that. The leader glanced at the pink muscle and then twitched her whisker. "I don't see any damage, and since you don't taste any blood I'm guessing you're fine," Dawnstar told the apprentice. She rolled her eyes as he spoke.

"I would not call that dodging, more like tripping, but the attempt was good. Let's try having you ambush this time and I'll be the target. You have a nice dark pelt so blending into the shadows shouldn't be difficult. Assuming Larkfire has taught you how to hunt you'll want to use the same tactics as you do when hunting. Don't let me hear or see you until the last second when you attack." Dawnstar waved her tail in the direction of the shadows.

"If you can actually pounce on my back or side, I'll teach you a fighting technique to follow up with the ambush and we can practice that."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder