Old October 20th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Fallenpaw

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

In the shadows the dark tom lingered, listening to the little apprentice speak to the little StarClanner. The words were the same. I want to live. I want another chance. I want a family. It was obvious that is what this youngster wanted. It was what they all wanted. Why else would she be here. Would they come here? To gaze upon the beauty of the council? He thought not.

And yet there was a slight difference here, Magpiewisp supposed. While there was a lot of want, there was none of that self centered, far too polished ego that believed they were owed this second chance. The same song and dance that the tuxedo tom found so boorish at this point. It was interesting, to see someone who plainly admitted to having given up to at the very least have the head to understand that StarClan owed them nothing. Perhaps this young apprentice's head hadn't stayed stuck in the clouds it now made its home for this meeting.

"So tell me, StarClanner," the blue eyed tom mewed in a bored fashion as he allowed himself to depart the darkness, his eyes squarely on Fallenpaw as he took his place in the council. "What if your heart fails you again? What if starvation knocks you down once more? It is almost leafbare. Famine is a given to some during the cold moons. Will you give up again? Lie down and await death's embrace like you did before?"

-

@Orchid [Fallenpaw] | @Pitou [Daisypool]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios