Old October 18th, 2023, 04:28 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

RiverClan Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Twisted root grove, warrior

Ebonypond quckily stood as well looking at the leader as he lept on the stump and called for evacuation. He looked more serious then just a moment before when he was teasing his apprentice.

"palepaw run now. go straight to minnows's blessing. do not take any detours. now is not the time to be stubborn this is an emergency, i will follow behind once i make sure everyone is able to run"

with that he ran to other dens and nests around the area to help any cats with the sudden evacuation that needed it
TWISTED ROOT GROVE, apprentice

Polepaw stared at her mentor's back as he ran, watching with wide grey eyes as he left her. In her shock, she irrationally felt as if she had been abandoned. Dark waters continued to flow over the camp floor as she stood there, frothing with a vacuous anger.

An icy-cold splash against her paws shook her into action, and she leaped away from the dens, running with single-minded determination towards Minnow's Blessing. Despite the harsh weather, her gait was strong, and she soon left the camp, and her mentor, behind her.