View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

"OOMPH," Rushingpaw playfully huffed as his older sister landed on him, flattening himself out like a dramatic little pancake. Of course she had to go and out-do him! That was sibling rules! And he would be lying to himself if he didnt think that her leap and pounce had been totally awesome! Letting his legs splay out, he stuck out his tongue, letting it loll to the side as he 'played dead.'

"Bleeeeeeh, heaaavvvyyyy," Rushing moaned, his voice wavering as if he was trying to be spooky. Though, playful green eyes tried glance back at Sweetbriar. If she kept on him any longer, he was going start huffing and puffing. He wiggled around wildly, "Get off me, fluff-butt!" Spoken a second too late as he felt her weight release him from where he had been pinned. The black-furred apprentice quickly scrambled to his paws. His sister's praise tingled through his paws, pride swelling in his chest as he puffed up slightly. Rushingpaw sniffed,

"You think so? I hope so!" His gaze lingered on his sister for a moment before he turned towards a nearby tree. Sweetbriar's rambling about the territory recaptured his attention, quickly turning on his paws. He sniffed once more, sounding defiant in his answer,

"Those squirrel brains? Pfft, I could fight off like... their whole clan! Easy peasy! They won't know what hit them!" He paused, "Do you think they'll actually try to fight for that smelly pond again?" Would he have to fight when that happened? He certainly hoped! Rushingpaw wouldn't kicking some Thunderstink butt.

[ @redshiftreign - Sweetbriar | All good!! Hehe ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart