View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's ears perked as ThunderClan made their way to the gathering before the others. Bumblebrat made her way up and took a seat beside her without causing a fuss. It wasn't hard to tell she was frustrated, and that was funny, but Dawnstar wasn't interested in the headache of antagonizing the she-cat. Besides, Dawnstar didn't like gloating unless pester first. She often only bit harder when bitten first and Bumblebrat was quiet so...

"I'm tired and not interested in making a commotion about this, Bumblestar. One of your apprentices, tufted ears, silver pelt, big paws, and an incredibly cocky attitude, took one of my apprentices, Lynxpaw, after the battle. I need him back, is he in your clan?" Dawnstar asked, fighting off another yawn.

She truly didn't think Bumblebrat was stupid enough to take a ShadowClan apprentice hostage after what ThunderClan had just gone through. However, Bumblebrat has done stupider things, but this would be extremely stupid and low... although she did protect a medicine cat murderer. Bumblebrat wouldn't be petty enough to steal an apprentice after a loss, right? Right? Even though she would, Dawstar wasn't really looking forward to raiding ThunderClan for one apprentice. It was getting colder and herbs would soon be depleting. She had an upcoming leafbare to battle with, and she really didn't need any more dead or injured clanmates at the moment.
@dino.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 6th, 2023 at 09:15 PM.