Thread: Growing Strong
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2023, 02:48 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Growing Strong

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap glanced up from whatever he was doing. A mock battle? For training? Against RiverClan? Oh, heck yeah!

Silentleap leaped over to the group, excitement whirring through him. This was like a game for apprentices--except, it- it- oh, it was for apprentices. Wait, no, it was for everyone! Silentleap shook out his fur, and caught eye of Asterblink and Lynxyowl. Why weren't they joining in?

"Lynx! Asterblink!" He called out, pacing over to them. "Why don't you guys join in?"

"Oh, we're doing something?" Lynxyowl asked, getting up. "Sorry, yeah, I'm joining!"

Silentleap turned to Asterblink. The tall cat was looking more and more tired each day. It also seemed as if their belly was getting more and more swollen... was that good? "Asterblink? Why don't you train with us?"

Asterblink pricked their ears. "Oh, sorry, I'm not playing today."

Silentleap cocked his head. But... they always joined in with Silentleap and Lynxyowl when it came to battle training! "But, we're battle training. Are you sure you don't want to join?"

It looked as if for a moment that Asterblink was rethinking their choice. Although, "no," they were defiant. "I'm not joining. Sorry, I'm just... tired."

Silentleap looked Asterblink up and down. "Asterblink... are you sure you're just tired?"

Asterblink's ears went down for a bit. Silentleap definitely hit a spot. "I'm..."

"Aster?"

"I'm having kits."

Silentleap felt his face change.

"What?!"

Yep. Lynxyowl 100% heard.

Both Silentleap and Lynxyowl kept their goggled expression, before Silentleap's face softened.

"Well, you can rest. Both Lynxyowl and I are going to defend you."

Lynxyowl's face didn't change one bit. It took her a few moments before she finally digested what Asterblink and Silentleap said.
"Y-yeah... yeah! We're the defenders of your kits!"

Asterblink smiled, before shooing the two off. "You two can't defend my kits when you're just standing here. Now, go."

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd