View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2023, 11:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cougarbite knew his tactic was working when she started to yowl for help. He adjusted his weight and position but kept her pinned. He made it so his jaw could reach her scruff/back of her head and he snapped at her trying to connect with the skin.
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes! Battle time! She had been waiting for this! To shred a particularly annoying Shadowclan warrrior andteach him a lesson! She'd win back her and her clan's honor time!

Excitement blazed in her shockingly bright green eyes as she felxed her claws and was about to lunge at a hissing Shadowclan warrrior but then yowling caught her attention.

Halting for a moment the small black turned her head around, Fawnpaw? Shock swept through her as she spotted her apprentice being pinned by a Shadowclanner who was reaching for a killing bite andher shock change to fury in a matter of seconds.

"GET OFF MY APPRENTICE YOU FOX-HEART!" she screeched furiously and shot across the terrain like a hawk darting across the sky as she reached his side as quickly as her fury grew and tried to know him over with full force in a flurry of claws and anger.

@Shadowed Flower

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^