My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says
You are in d̶̟͂ǎ̶̡ň̴̰ġ̴̙e̶̹̾r̶̡̃

SINGESMOKE
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue [ Disabled ]
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Burn/Burnself Neopronouns Only [AMAB] || 27 Moons Old || Warrior of Thunderclan
[ Mention(s): @Omari , @naiad ]

➢ The warrior follows after the medinice cat, ears perked and eyes wide. Questioning what exactly the berries that the patrol was searching for, even looked like. “Could you describe these…berries per se, as in what color and or shape?” Singesmoke hadn’t cared to learn herbs, cats and burn’s interest in studying one’s movements and mannerisms had taken hold at an early age of sorts, consider it early childhood if you will. Although one could call even that chaos, leaders were gone in heartbeats and Dawnstar had been taken over, something like that. Singesmoke could barely remember the details, burn’s paws had always found something that held more interest than a silly take over or cats dying at the seems. Something, something, Ghostpaw was the cats name? Eh, Singesmoke had burn’s fun with that silly one, especially that day, it had been interesting and followed with the destruction of something precious to void, Singe hadn’t remembered the details of that one either, but perhaps it would come back in time.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; September 20th, 2023 at 08:22 PM.