View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2023, 02:09 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: September Gathering

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap leaped after Twilightstar, his mind buzzing with excitement. He didn't go to gatherings often--not because he was a total coward. It was just because gathering were scary! That... wasn't considered being a coward... right? Oh, who cared? (He did.) Silentleap was going to a gathering . . . with Lynxyowl! That's right, she came! At least I'm not alone!

Silentleap sat next to some random apprentice who smelled of ThunderClan. Was Beanstar coming? Nobody has mentioned that murderer since Twilightstar lost one of her lives. Did something happen to Beanstar?--N-not that he cared, or anything like that!

"Silentleap?" He heard Lynxyowl whisper into his ear. Silentleap turned his head to face Lynxyowl. "Yeah?"

Lynxyowl raised her eyebrow. "Were you looking for someone? Because, I'll have you know, it's against the Warrior Code to be mates with somebody outside o-"

"I'm not looking for anybody." Silentleap also raised his eyebrow. Did she suspect him of doing something as horrendous as being mates with somebody outside of WindClan?

Lynxyowl flicked her ear. She obviously didn't believe him. "C'moooon, tell me the truth! I was joking, it doesn't matter if you have a crush or anything like that."

Silentleap snorted. "Ugh, fiiiine! I'm looking for Beanstar."

Lynxyowl's smug smile dropped. "Y-you-" She exhaled through her nose. It looked as if she was trying to comprehend something. "You have a crush... on Beanstar?"

Silentleap felt his face change. "What the heck- no! No- I was just wondering where Beanstar was! I don't like them one bit!"

Lynxyowl breathed out a sigh of relief. "Phew! I thought you had a crush on them for a minute there. Um, if you're wondering where Beanstar is, or, perhaps was, they're dead."

"Wait- really?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

"No."

"Oh, okay then."

Then, boom. Awkwardness.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd