error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: "Ok... this is strange... what's happening?" { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
(mwahahahah)

Cora Amrosia
she/her || Peach-skinned girl with freckles and amber eyes, short and fluffy blonde hair with bangs that just barely reach the tops of her eyebrows

Cora sat in the park with a mocha latte (extra whipped cream, of course) and an iPad. She wore a red headband and pumpkin earrings, a frilly autumn-colored skirt with black leggings, orange Converse sneakers, a black shirt with a ghost on it, and a dark orange-almost-brown cardigan. Autumn was her absolute favorite season, and she always had special outfits for when it drew near.

She crossed her legs, sipped her drink, and got to work sketching a spooky character she'd thought of last night.
~~Chloe~~

Chloe was wearing a black hoodie, purple pants and green shoes. She passed by the other girl, her orange hair hidden by the hood. Her mask and blindfold were hiding her face when...

All of a sudden, glass shattering was heard as someone threw a bottle with some kind of liquid at Chloe and Cora. Chloe gasped, falling to her knees as pain gripped her head... she felt uneasy... and everything went black.

(Pain, then they black out, and then they wake up in different bodies, their clothes stay on the body they belong to. So Cora is gonna have a blindfold and mask on her face and she's gonna feel the cat ears and talk and whiskers, etc)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿