View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2023, 12:45 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Night Operations

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Darkfall hadn't fallen asleep yet. The constant nightmares that plagued him in his, coupled with guard duty kept him up most nights. Whilst resting within the warrior's den, he heard Dawnstar calling the warriors and apprentices for some training.

Ugh, stealth training sounded boring, he felt he didn't need any more assistance in that department. When he heard about battle training, his interest was suddenly piqued. Sparring? Oh, that could be fun. He'd been wanting a rematch with Larkfire for the longest, but their relationship had become extremely strained and while improving, the youngest enforcer wound up pregnant. One might ask why he didn't ask anyone else for a sparring match, and that'd be simple. He just didn't talk to anyone else. In the moons since becoming a warrior, the few warriors he had surrounded himself with ended up dead or missing so he didn't even bother trying to form new connections.

All of that aside though, the huge black tabby got up and stretched, jaws parting open in a wide yawn before heading out of the den. The prospect of getting to hone his skills with a partner just had him itching and rearing to go. And then frogs! He quite liked frogs, not as much as bats, but a close second and the idea of going hunting for them (minus getting his toes muddy) was exciting.

With a little pep in his step, the warrior made his way over to where the other cats were gathering. Unfortunately, though, there appeared to be many warriors gathered, two of them being the newest ones Dogskull and Silverlark. Hmm, maybe Dawnstar would ask for some help when it came to hunting? Whatever, he was glad to see that Rufflepaw was attending. The young cat was coming along nicely with his training.

[ OPEN ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here