Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

StormyEye

StormyEye acted like he was just hanging out with some friends, exploring ruins, catching some prey and goofing off. He struggled to look playful and innocent. He hopped into a secluded area,

' ' check this out! ' ' he chirped, pointing into the used-to-be medicine den.

This'll do, he thought. He listened close, the only noises he could hear outside were faint chirps of cats, if they spoke quietly they would be ok. He examined the cats around him, not many. Only two! FrogPaw and Jaggedface. Hm, they both didn't like BumbleStar, so it would do though he would have to other warriors later.

' ' this will just be us speaking to one another, we cannot take action yet, we must only act like friends and speak like friends. Tell no one of this group unless you're completely sure they would join and support us. ' ' His back was arched low as he whispered the words quietly. ' ' now, ' ' he meowed, a bit louder this time as he grew more comfortable with the spot. ' ' tell me, why did you join and what really ticks your the most about BumbleStar. I can go first. ' '

His posture grew tall again and his voice was just a bit a louder so the others could hear him with his head high.

' ' I started this rebellion because I think that BumbleStar is simply put too kind. He is stuck up and arrogant, leaf bare is coming and we barely have any patrols out even though we are in war with shadowclan and just defeated riverclan. So I started this rebellion. Thats why I started this rebellion and why I hate BumbleStar, now you, and quietly. ' ' He whisper-spoke, and waited for the others responses. ' ' you first Jagged ' '

@Sakura, @Caspian

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3