View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

A small giggle bubbled from within as Lightningpaw covered her mouth, shaking her head humorously at Sleethound's words. "We all wind up the same sooner or later, love. But I'll definitely try to outrun death for a while," she mewed, a teasing smirk tugging at her lips as she read the warrior's body language.

The young calico saw the wince before he spoke and instinctually dipped her head as she rummaged through her herbs, picking two poppy seeds from the flower she'd brought with her. Handing them to Sleethound, she managed a more sympathetic smile at their admission. She was afraid the dandelion's numbing properties wouldn't be enough with a gash that deep. Gratefully, poppy seeds were plentiful in the stockades still - seriously, what had drained their resources so badly before the battle - so pain would be the one thing the medicine cat apprentice shouldn't have too much problems helping her patients with. "'Fraid as much would happen. Here. Take these two and nest rest. I want to see you tomorrow if you feel there has been a reopening of the wound and for clean bandages if needed. Other than that, I want you off patrols for at least a few days. That shoulder needs the rest."

Turning to Curlyeye, she noticed the tom just about ready to leave. His wounds gratefully nowhere nearly as bad as Sleethound's deeper gash, he forsought the poppy seeds as he stood up. Lightningpaw figured the dandelion might be working better on his more surface level wounds and nodded, offering a mock annoyed eye roll and grin as he decided to adopt Sleethound's earlier nickname. "Alright Curls. Just remember to stop on by if you change your mind, love," the younger molly called out, tapping her tail against the ground as she organized her herb bundle, getting ready to turn to the next patient.

-

@elsander [Sleethound] | @gs29513 [Curlyeye]
| No need to actually have Sleethound come back for a follow up unless wanted, but try to keep him off heavier roleplays for a few days at least while they heal. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios