past names - Briarkit
affiliation - RiverClan
past affiliation(s) - Outsider
rank - Apprentice
past rank(s) - Kit
gender + birth sex - female afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 11 moons

personality - Briarpaw is a feisty, bitter cat. She has a big heart and on rare occasions when she's not troubled by her past or by her own shadowed heart, she's bright and kind, but that side of her is rarely show. She's untrusting, snippy and sarcastic, and while she's not heavily reliant on the first impression, she does apply what she's seen before (even if it's just connecting your actions with someone else's) and she doesn't trust or love easy. She's also teetering on the edge of being a fiercely loyal warrior or being a crazy psycho, time will tell which one she lands on
quirks -
purrks - beefed up t1
notes - she's mean
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - rebekah mikaelson, look what you made me do and i did something bad by taylor swift

allegiance desc - large, scarred ginger tabby with emerald eyes
detailed desc - too lazy look at the art
design notes - big dog bite mark on her side
refs - updated ref + untraumatized bri (aka kit bri)

name | @user | relation | "thoughts"

positive
Stonepaw | @carmen | Brother | "He's my whole world, the only cat that's been with me from the beginning. I would do anything to keep him safe... I'm scared he's going to get hurt, though."
Lilycreek | @sol. | Adoptive Mother | "I'm so glad I know her, and I'm so grateful to finally have someone to take care of me. It's... it's really nice."
Birdpaw | @/poppy. | Friend/Sister??? | "One of my only friends. She's nice, and we relate to each other. We're technically related through Lilycreek adopting Silversnow and then adopting me, and Silversnow being adopted by Birdpaw's dad. It's complicated but I'm just happy to be related to someone else."
Antkit | @gs29513 | Sister | "I miss her a lot. I wish she would come home, I want to at least have both my siblings."
Silversnow | @user | relation | "thoughts"

neutral
Pebblesplash | @Sakura. | Mentor | "She's a nice mentor, but I don't feel very close to her, and she hasn't checked on me, even though I almost drowned and I've been through three battles in like a week. Whatever, I'm used to cats not caring and I didn't really expect her to be different."
Briar | NPC | Bio Mother | "Dad told me I look just like her. I wish I had met her."
Antlerstreak | @Willowfern | Father | "I... I miss him, and I wish that we were closer. I wish he was around more, and I wish he didn't lie to me. But I can't hate him. I never could."
Snowhawk | @poppy. | DF mentor | "He's... interesting."
Frogpaw | @Sakura. | Former Battle Partner | "Unimpressive and dull. I enjoyed beating her ass, and I would do it again. But if Snowhawk pays attention to her I suppose I could also have a nice chat with her at a Gathering, but I prefer the former."

negative
Whisperwave (?) | @Forgot user | Former Clanmate | "He hurt me at a Clan meeting. I don't care for him in the slightest."
tba

☆☆☆☆☆

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.