View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2023, 01:17 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: August Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh thank the stars, Drizzlecloud was coming along. Springpaw exhaled the tight breath that was caught in her throat as she watched the medicine cat’s face contort into a mixture of concern and fury from the news that she herself had contorted. Wait, fury? Why fury? A heavy wave of questioning rushed through the eleven moon old calico, her lips contorting into questioning as she felt the unbridled urge to question the sudden emotion before being caught off guard by Drizzlecloud’s call. Go. She wanted them to leave. She’ll catch up. Springpaw felt her throat tightening and her muscles clenching. She could’ve sworn that she felt the eyes of the remaining cats in the gathering land in her direction after Drizzlecloud yowled for her to keep going with Yarrowcrest. With a stiff nod and tensed muscles, the young calico turned and ran after the bi-colored tom-cat, oriental-shaped ears swerving towards his direction to listen to what he had to say, and stars Springpaw felt more questions arise throughout her system.

Rosekit was a kit that Springpaw barely knew, but she knew well-enough that the kit was Mapleface’s kit and that queen protected her kits like how a badger would. With the little information that the young calico suppressed, the medicine apprentice could feel doubt uprising along her shoulders. She wasn’t sure about the severity of the wounds taken to young Rosekit, but she surely hoped they weren’t fatal. If they were… then she might just be too late to save the poor kit. “Then we gotta hurry,” She mewed, catching her breath while her legs kicked the ground with the adrenaline rushing through her system, “Only StarClan knows how much time that kit has left. We have to get there as soon as possible before Rosekit passes out from any fatal blood loss.” As much as Springpaw hated to say it, it was true. They had to hurry before it was far too late for them to do a single lick of anything to help Rosekit get all patched up.

[ @silverwynds @Omari [we could go ahead and end this off here and post in the thc clearing! ] ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker