Old August 28th, 2023, 09:36 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Alchemist Kitsune @CreeperLover649 @Snowyfeathr
Well, this was severely underwhelming. After following his nose and leading WindClan to RiverClan's camp... all he found were a bunch of defeated-looking catfish! It seemed like they had been through the wringer and like someone had already thoroughly beaten them...

The large gray warrior ended up trailing slower behind the rest of his clanmates as the order to attack was given. His desire to fight had ebbed seeing the state RiverClan was in. He didn't feel bad for them in the slightest, but it kind of took the thrill out of battle when your enemy looked already thoroughly vanquished. So, instead of looking for a fight, Leechscar took to staying on the fringe of the battling cats, eyeing his sister, and more or less checking to see if any WindClan cat needed help rather than looking for a fight himself.

He highly doubted Twilightstar was going to be delighted with this. He knew his mother was very touchy about fighting as it was, and he highly doubted she knew what state RiverClan was in. Or maybe she wouldn't care. He's never seen her as livid as she had been with Beanstar. It was a new side he had yet to learn about.

Anyway, he was distracted by someone meowing about help and sighed softly under his breath. It took a little to locate who was calling, but his eyes finally found Lightningpaw who was staring at something with worry. He had to slip around a few brawls to actually figure out what she was looking at. It was Tigerpaw and it seemed like the she-cat had gotten herself into some trouble. Why were their two warriors going after her? Did she bite off more than she could chew? No wonder Mother called her troublesome.

Deciding to lend a helping paw, Leechscar rapidly closed the distance between him and the flailing Tigerpaw and immediately aimed to pounce on the warrior pinning her, hopefully giving Tigerpaw time to get back on her paws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail didn't notice another cat heading towards him, Pebblefur called out a warning but was cut off as someone knocked into her. Hollytail turned at the last moment but it was too late.

(Open for Pebblefur)
@CreeperLover649 @Undertaker
*Tigerpaw gasped when Leechscar came and helped her out of this mess*

*She scrambled to her paws, thanked Leechscar for the help, and went back to hunting other RiverClan cats*
(Open for Tigerpaw)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿