View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: August Gathering

( This is a lengthy post, so if you want to get to the important bits go to paragraphs 3 and 4)

v-Cracklepaw-v
(80/100)
| Beefed Up tier 1|

-----
Was he late? He sure hoped not.
Continuing his way down to Seastones, Cracklepaws grip on the object in his jaw tightened. Amber hues scorching the clearing before him, the apprentice took a moment to collect his thoughts. It was time to cause a stir, whether the result of this stunt was big or small, it mattered not. The only thing that he wanted was to be heard. To let every High Ranking cat on that damn pile of pebbles know that Thunderclan wasn't fooling around. That he wasn't fooling around. In the end, what would it be worth? What would this bring? Hmmm, good question. A question that would only be answered at the end of the gathering. Hopefully it wouldn't leave him in immediate danger, no one would be brave enough to try and kill him here, right? It was the gathering after all... there was a truce. No one dare break it... Well except for him, that is.

Finally stepping into the very edge of the clearing, a faint grin slid across his angular maw. The thrill of being here was slowly started taking a toll as little spikes of excitement ran throughout his entire being. This was going to be fun!! Even if the most important cats here didn't pay him any attention, he was sure he would scare at least someone with his little present. The gift could be considered harrowing, at least to some cats, so the matter of making some unsettled wasn't to difficult to conclude. Asides from any possible weaklings here, he was sure there were a few hot headed individuals who would get riled at the sight. Oh ho, now that he thought about.. He was sure someone would blow up about it, whether that be mentally or physically... It would be fine either way.

As the mentalities slowly faded away into the now, Cracklepaw prevailed with his path; sinewy frame slipping past unaware bystanders. The trek to the front was only momentarily halted as his eyes skimmed across his sister. Hey! Mapleface actually came this time! She actually ditched her dumb little children just to be here with him! This news was great not only because it proved she was the BEST sister ever, but it was awesome because she would be there to witness this whole thing! He was sure the queen would be proud of him! She would be proud of him protecting her and the entirety of Thunderclan! He'd sooner burn the entire forest down than let harm come her way! And that was the point of this, wasn't it? It was halfway accurate, but he wouldn't get into that here or now. He had other things to do.

Casting one last glance at his beloved sister, he reached the front of the crowd and scanned over the assortment of cats. This is where the fun begins.
Dropping the ragged looking pelt of the (former) Shadowclan warrior, Cracklepaw grinned up at a certain individual. That individual being the all mighty Dawnstar. Hmmm... She certainly was not as gigantic as everyone made her out to be. And if tiny ass Bumblestar could beat her up, then she couldn't be the most intimidating specimen while fighting either. Pushing the thoughts down, he prodded the skin with long black talons. " Dawnstar!" he crowed " I've come to return a trespasser back to their clan!" he gave a small cackle before continuing. " I apologize for the state I left them in, I just felt it fitting after all the things you've done to us." voice holding berated criticism, the lanky tom felt his gaze sift over to Bumblestar, silently wondering how his leader would react to this. She should be proud of this... But knowing her he'd probably get in trouble back at home. Anyway, where was he?

" Make of this what you will Dawnstar; Call this display pathetic, but just know this isn't the first time I've done this, and it sure as hell won't be the last! And I'll continue to rip your clanmates apart piece by piece until the lot of you learn which clan is superior!" he sneered, eyes flashing with tid bits of insanity. " This is not a threat, it is a PROMISE." Snickering, he flung the skinned pelt towards the Shadow Lurkers leader and took a couple steps back.

There! That was it! He had done it! Good riddance to that! Letting his attention drift away from the leaders, Cracklepaw sought out Mapleface once more. The eager eyes met hers as he hoped he could get some sort of approval from the queen... After all he had just done.... Surely should be proud of him!

// Mentions: | @Rose : Mapleface | @Undertaker : Dawnstar | @dino. Bumblestar | \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...