View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}
Beefed Up Purk: Tier 1 ~ Inactive
"Known for their strength bears are a symbol of courage, and tenacity."

The warrior sighed, this was going to be fun. She huffed, opening her mouth to speak. Her tone was direct, strict and almost a yell. These warriors would do as she said or she'd get angry. She mirrored Dawnstar with this trait. She was quite proud of it infact! Actually alot of her own traits we're ones she stole from DawnStar.

Move your asses, or else I'm leaving you behind. When I do, dont go whining to Hound by bothering haunt with your idiotic thoughts about me. So walk with a purpose and hurry up. Yall are already pissing me off."

She wasn't lying either, Drippingpelt's lack of speech was upsetting her. She liked that Ospreysplash tried to interact with her. Bear was a cat who liked communication. She doubted she was going to get that from this group. Her paws clawing the ground as she moved. Dispatching herself and her group she made her way to the Shadow's break.

BearStrike awaited for her teammates to catch up. Her face mirrored her emotions very clearly, so hopefully they would know that she was somewhat pissed mixed with anger.

----------

// @CreeperLover649 // @Ladiebugg

OspreySplash chuckled

"Wow, no need to get grumpy."

She followed after the other cat.
@CreeperLover649

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; August 12th, 2023 at 07:18 PM.