Old August 12th, 2023, 03:41 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Fireflymeadow.

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The starry she-cat was a tad late, having been caught up in watching RiverClan in one of the many pools that allowed StarClan to watch their descendants. The flood was terrible, but it seemed most of the Clan had survived. Now Shimmerbird could only hope that Beanstar would keep RiverClan safe (she didn't think he would).

"Apologies for my tardiness, I was attending to some business," the speckled she-cat mewed as she slipped into view. "I don't have much to add, as Daisypool's evaluation was thorough. You are still controlled by your emotions, which led to your death the first time. Should we send you back, what is to say the exact thing won't happen shortly after?"

Shimmerbird let out a soft sigh as she sat, curling her tails neatly atop her forepaws. It was tiresome hearing cats plead how they would go back, yet had not changed at all. Or for selfish reasons, and Fireflymeadow had given both.

"The only reason you've stated you want to go back is for your own selfish gains. You said that you want to help WindClan, but the amount of times I've heard that with no further plan of action is countless. How will you help if you go back? So far, you have only told us how you will cause problems over your death. What's done is done, and if you have been paying attention you would know that there are much larger things to worry about within the world of the living. Perhaps it is best that you continue to remain here, and help like you already have been, no?"

The former RiverClanner didn't see why Fireflymeadow wanted to return with no plan to help her Clan. Especially when she said she had been helping from StarClan. Like Daisypool had already said, Fireflymeadow could do much more with the sight she was given by being in StarClan than she would be able to do back in her Clan.

@vampire @Ravensong @naiad