View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2023, 07:47 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Tutorial Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Thank you guys for your input! I asked the staff team to create a lil award for y'all so hopefully that'll appear shortly

The current tutorial does include a mention of moderation/post approval, but I agree it could be expanded upon a bit. Joining a group at this point is absolutely pivotal since Clan mentions have been changed, so I'll be more than happy to include a section on that.

Would it help to have a brief rundown, and then link to the main rules so they have a basic gist before being hit with the full list?

Hmm, I'll have to look into a vm-based thing but I know I can do an automatic PM at least. The downside of PMs is they can't respond to them starting off, but perhaps they can be told to go to Site Assistance or Support if they need additional help.

For the allegiances, what would you say the hardest thing to figure out was?

Glad the update fixed a lot of it!!! That was the goal

For you, what has been the most rewarding part of sticking around? I'd like to get a feel for community thoughts for when its included in welcome messages!
I would say that the best part is the community. This site has a safe, homely feeling to it. Nowhere is 100% safe, but WCO is very close. Everyone is friendly and helpful, the posts and RPs are fun. This site is such a big part of my life now, don't know what I would do without it.

(OK, I am not good feedback ect but I hope this is somewhat usefulXD)

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch