View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:06 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Darkfall

Darkfall frowned slightly at the assignment he was given. Today he was going to be making his way toward the border shared with ThunderClan. Of course, the large tom knew how important this was, as their current relationship with the other clan was less than friendly, however, maybe he just wanted to go on a good old fashion hunting patrol for once. Seemed like all of the patrols he had done to this point were border patrols. Whatever. He’d get over it.

”Pinewhisker! Turtlesong!” Darkfall called ”Let’s go make sure our neighbors aren’t encroaching on our land, shall we?” He didn’t have a lot of experience with his two patrolmates but he was sure he’d find them reliable should they encounter any problems. Also, his wounds from the recent battle were still bothering him. The limp he had from tripping had mostly worked itself out, but the wounds on his face and ear were so itchy they felt like they were on fire. ’Maybe I’ll be able to pay that rotten she-cat back’ he thought grouchily while waiting for his group to gather. Though the black tabby had the desire for revenge, that did not by any means mean that he was going to intentionally go seeking out a fight. He'd do his proper duties of marking the border, but should the group encounter any trespassers he would show no mercy.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; July 22nd, 2023 at 10:10 PM.