View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2023, 06:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: pretty princesses [p]

lottie ☆

The she-cat blushed at the tail touch and followed Tiana quietly, using the moments of silence as they walked to lean back and relax. The night brought her peace, and she allowed its music to wash over her soul—the tune of the silly little crickets, the heartbeat of the wind, the faraway birdsong. Immersing herself in the world of noise made her feel more present, and being with Tiana made her feel alive. What a wonderful time and place to exist in.

Soon they neared the place that T was taking her, and Lottie began to pay more attention to the location. Well.... a little bit more attention. She had abruptly heard a crunch beneath her and set her eyes down to find a squished bug. ‟W...woopsie..” She murmured, lightly pushing the no longer moving lil guy out of her walk way.

Some number of steps later, once they arrived at their destination and she'd hopped atop the fence, the she-cat took a second and gave the spot a look-over. It was odd -- she might have been here before, considering its proximity to Home, but if she had, she'd never given it the time of day. Nodding along in agreement with Tiana's comment, she noted that she clearly should have.
‟Well color me silly! This place is quite the find, T.‟ Lottie turned to face her and continued, ‟Thanks for showin' me, peach ~ ♥
She then hopped down to fully enter the garden and thought for a second. There were so many different types of flowers. Hopefully she could find Tiana's favorite. If not, she could always look somewhere else on her own time. For now, she picked a corner of the garden that had lotsa flowers and began to make her way through it, looking for the prettiest ones.

‟Are there any kinds you wanna look for in particular?‟ she asked. Specifics weren't necessary but if there was anything Tiana wanted, Lottie wanted to have it in mind so she could try her best to find some.

// @marshall
i’m smiling too”

---