View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2023, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Punishments

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Aw, man, punishments? Drizzlecloud really wasn’t happy to be dishing out punishments, not at all. With a sigh, she glanced over her clanmates once more–perhaps she had just missed them, but no, it seemed they had never returned. With a swish of her tail behind her, she took in a deep breath.

“Larchflame [ @Apollo. ], Bushtuft [ @error ] and Cracklepaw[ @Leafí ]!” Drizzlecloud called out–it was a bit difficult to sound.. Upset and stern, that wasn’t really her thing. The blue-grey spotted tabby waited for the cats to gather. “You three failed to finish your patrol, and I’m sorry, but I want to send you out again. We really need marigold, as we’re running low. Back to Sunkissed Creek you go, please?”

[ The due date for these punishment patrols are July 17th at 11:59 pm. You may ask for an extension for this patrol as well, up to three days after the patrol is due, which would be July 20th at 11:59 pm. This patrol only needs three responses from each cat. One arriving and accepting punishment, one at the assigned area and another reporting back.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!