View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:57 AM
nothing's forever

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Exactly his own thoughts. If there was a clan that didn't understand boundaries, it had to be ShadowClan. Alderstep stared unblinkingly at Bumblestar. "No, she's dead," he deadpanned. The tabby shook his head after a moment, looking away. "Kidding. Torn ear; acted like she was dying though. Theatrics. Can ask Drizzlecloud or Springpaw for follow-up, but I don't think it's necessary," he informed. It hadn't looked too bad, the reason why he'd struggled to take Firestream seriously. Still, any brush with Shadowcats was a serious matter, so here he was. He'd say it was against his will, but he'd consciously walked to Bumblestar's den, and besides that somebody should tell the leader about what's going on. He was the first to interact with Firestream, so...logically, he had to be here. Was it still willing if the system made him be here? What was the system, anyway? Was there a system, or was it all in his mind? Whoa.

He was probably zoning out creepily. Like a weirdo. Because he was one. Why did Bumblestar pick him again? 'Cause he stuck around? Pretty dumb reason. The clan was going to go up in flames by the time he was through with them, intentionally or not. "I'm'onna go now. Unless you've got another question. Or if you need me for something," Alderstep excused himself, glancing over his shoulder back at the clearing. He couldn't remember if he had something to go back to, but never stronger was the desire to get out, to breathe the air signature to the open forest, out of camp.

@dino.