View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:01 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

The last few days have been rather havoc, far too havoc to the calico’s liking. The recent battle had still left a minor strain on her shoulders, and it had some seemed to worsen as time passed by. Her shoulders sagged and her posture had worsened; her eyes were hazy as bags had formed beneath her blue depths. Everything from here lately had seemingly begun to take its toll, and Springpaw had only been holding herself back from asking for help. She needed her mother or someone close to her to help her through her mental instabilities. Not just help, but guidance as well. Sitting here in the darkness of the medicine cat den didn’t help much with her declining mental health, but it was the most that she could manage without cats looking in her direction and being worried about the physical state of their medicine cat apprentice. It was what her clan needed, after all.

Oriental ears perked up at the sound of a voice near the entrance of the den, whipping her head around to face the direction of the feline that had entered the den. Well, the word ‘help’ seemed plenty enough for the calico molly to understand the situation. It was either that the cat themselves were injured, or that someone outside of the den was injured. It was either one or the other. Huffing silently beneath her breath, Springpaw lifted herself onto all fours and slowly scaled her way towards the newcomer, hazy eyes narrowing to get a better look at who waltzed into the den. The faint scent of both blood and ShadowClan began to mingle in her nostrils, almost making the molly want to puke. Did this cat have some sort of skirmish at the border? Clearing her throat, Springpaw vividly focused her oceanic hues up towards Flightpaw’s own, fighting away the haziness that attacked at her system. ”Flghtpaw,” she spoke, setting herself down on her haunches as her eyes got a better look at the wounds on the cat in front of her. A small part of her brain had begun to implicate what the apprentice had to tell, but she might as well ask what had possibly happened to her to have earned these types of wounds. “What seems to be the problem?”

@tulin

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker