Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2023, 10:22 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Tired. Exhausted. Fumbled. Those three words were quick to describe Springpaw’s current condition; hazy blue eyes staring blankly ahead as she followed close behind her leader. It had seemed that ThunderClan was the first to arrive, much to the calico’s surprise. She hadn’t entirely expected for Bumblestar to want to leave so early from camp just so they could arrive to the Seastones. Then again, it wasn’t like Springpaw was bound to complain about it. This was her second gathering as a medicine cat apprentice—and her third gathering in total of her own life—so she hoped that something would be interesting… or if there wouldn’t be any drama. It was espoused to be a truce, not a call-out for war. That was the last thing that Springpaw had needed at that very moment, another war coming off to her clan. As if ShadowClan hadn’t screwed up everything as it is. Speaking of which, the clan of bloodlust brutes hadn’t seemingly arrived yet. Good. That was the other last thing that Springpaw even needed to see.

As her eyes grew adjusted to the dark atmosphere, they glanced ahead towards the Seastones as the moonlight landed gracefully atop of it, shining right directly on the smooth stone. It looked almost like it was glowing, really, but Springpaw didn’t think of it that way. It was just a regular stone where cats of higher ranks sat at. Nothing more special than that. With a heavy sigh, the pastel calico scaled her way through the empty clearing to make it towards the Seastones, angling herself to properly jump up onto her spot so she could sit and wait for the other medicine cats to arrive, exhaustion seeping over her system as she blankly stared downwards towards the clearing of gathering cats, the mixture of both RiverClan and her own overstimulating her nose. This was definitely gonna be a very long night.

[ @Omari ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 8th, 2023 at 10:26 PM.