View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2023, 03:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud nodded her head as Springpaw went to get the moss that they needed, and while she did that, the Medicine Cat decided to wash off her own paws, too. As best as she could, at the very least. The water was tainted with a dark red as she rinsed her paws before it was replaced with clear water once more. A quiet sigh escaped the blue-grey molly as she turned away from the water, instead returning to Gentledoe’s side.

It was devastating–deeply troubling in a way that she could hardly even comprehend. The weight on the shoulders was there again, looming above her and pushing her down until she felt like she would leave some sort of welt in the ground by the time she stood up again. It was stressful and frightening, even for a cat who had partaken in dozens of battles before. She had harboured injuries and given many, too–yet, she was still so disturbed.

Springpaw returned to her side in no time, it seemed, and the young molly’s presence lifted the weight from her shoulders, if only for a moment.

Drizzlecloud turned her head to look at her apprentice, head tilted ever so slightly to the side, although she didn’t say a word–not yet. She leaned over to her apprentice, gently touching her nose to Springpaw’s forehead. It was less formal than when Sparrowpelt had done it to Drizzlecloud a few moments before–perhaps a bit more affectionate, appreciative and tender. Without a word, she lifted her head and focused on Gentledoe again instead.

“Would you like to help me clean her up, or would you prefer for me to do that, instead? I would understand if you didn’t want to see, and in all honesty, I don’t want you to see, either… But if you wish to do so, I cannot deny you the learning experience.” Drizzlecloud spoke slowly as she leaned over Gentledoe, carefully beginning to loosen the cobwebs in order to remove the bandage that they had put together.

[ @lio - Gentledoe, @ares - Springpaw]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!