Old June 28th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
With a few more raspy licks, the knot finally became undone, his curly pelt returning to its natural state as he finished grooming his fur. A small figure entering the Apprentice Den caught his attention, and his glacier-hued gaze fluttered upwards to the approaching cat; a… kit? Their eyes beamed at the older apprentice, and Lambpaw couldn't help but smile.

Sorrelkit, she introduced herself as, before asking if he'd like to be friends with her. “I'd love to,” he nodded, before moving onto his main point of concern. “–But aren't you quite little? You shouldn't be in this den. Do you have someone in the nursery to be brought back to?” Not everyone had parents, he knew that, but maybe there was a queen watching over this little kit. However…

“Hmm… If not, I suppose you can stay with me for a little while…” The apprentice hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as he awaited an answer.

Sorrelkit huffed. "I'm not as little as I look. I'm actually four moons now. And no, I have no caretaker right now. Thanks for letting me be your friend!" Her eyes were aglow with confidence. What a morale boost! An apprentice wanted to be her friend! She felt lucky. Besides, knowing an apprentice would mean she'd get to learn everything early. Her tail swayed side-to-side and she flexed her long, lean legs as she tried to appear taller. She nestled herself beside the young tom, before rolling over and trying to think of what to say next.

"So, do you have any other friends here? Besides me? I mean, of course, I'll still be your friend regardless. Since I--uh, need a friend too. I don't really want to be lonely when I get apprenticed."

Sorrelkit sounded sincere and genuine. The dappled sunlight of the den landed on her silver fur, giving the appearance of darker patches. She was excited to develop her new friendship.