View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:56 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. @valery ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ She didn’t want to protest, and wasn’t expecting to… Even so, she couldn’t help but speak to it… FrogPaw, just about a young adult, was going to be demoted…? If returning just to be an apprentice wasn’t enough, now she’s never be anything…! “Please don’t demote me. I’m already so far behind on my training, I don’t want to be pushed back any further…!” The plea escaped her jaws, and even she seemed surprised by her own protests…

“I’ll do anything, just please don’t demote me… I’d rather be banned from all future gatherings, or forced onto doing everyone’s chores, sleeping outside, starving myself…!” Each example of a punishment she’d prefer was more concerning than the next. “I don’t want to be an apprentice forever…” voice becoming quiet, she just looked down as her ears folded and tail curled over her paws.

⛆ FrogPaw never meant for her emotions to get in the way, and she never meant for any of this chaos to unfold… It was all her fault. She probably looked like a fool, an idiot… a coward… She didn’t want to cry, not again, not ever. Her emotions always got the best of her. She wish she never had to feel emotional damage again. This was all so silly!

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; June 27th, 2023 at 12:56 PM.