Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. @valery ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ FrogPaw flinched at her deputies aggressive demeanor, and moved her gaze to the ground shyly… FrogPaw was utterly embarrassed… She never meant to make a scene, and she never meant to make her heart so known to others. Its very hard to hide the truth in one’s gaze… It seems she had pissed off yet another cat, and though she needed to say something, she felt that words would dig her reputation deep into a grave…

“I’m sorry,” FrogPaws gaze lifted, her ears flattened and her head dipped… “I was irresponsible, immature, and selfish… I got too attached while trying to make myself happy and expected everything to remain the same when I returned…” She didn’t even know what she was saying, and just let the words flood out of her mouth. She was stupid, bad, a disappointment, a burden, why would they even want to keep her after learning her secret…?

⛆ Her once calm tone turned into a worried one as she spoke some more. “I never… I never meant to cause problems… I never meant to hurt anyone, or make a fool out of ThunderClan…” She didn’t want to cry, she really didn’t want to cry. Her claws dug into the ground… “Please don’t get rid of me, I can do better. I am better…” Tears were really threatening to show…

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(I hope it was my turn.)
——————
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Oh, boy. Alderstep looked just as pissed as she was. With a flick of an ear, Bumblestar scooted back to give her deputy room to sit. Ugh, it was getting crowded in here. She wanted to make this as fast as possible.

"Yes, you were all of those things," she snapped at Frogpaw. "Now, I already have an idea of what I think is a suitable consequence for whatever you've done here, but-" She gave Alderstep a pointed look "-I want to see what Alderstep thinks, first. If I think it's fine, I'll say so."
Alderstep did his best to ignore how he felt guilty when Frogpaw flinched. Either he was going soft, or he needed sixty more moons' worth of sleep. Preferably, it was the latter. He glowered at the apprentice as she groveled and wailed her woes or something dramatic. At least she was admitting her faults. That made everything easy.

The deputy winced as he noticed how close Frogpaw was to crying. He was really this close to praying to StarClan, despite the lot of losers that they were, she wouldn't cry. He looked away from the young cat, meeting Bumblestar's glance as the leader spoke. Oh, so he was gonna suggest what to do with her? Bumblestar must want to give him practice in punishing cats.

Looking back at Frogpaw, he inhaled slowly. Alright. Easy-peasy. "I'm suggesting that you are confined to camp and demoted temporarily." C'mon, he wasn't gonna let her off that easy. Alderstep glanced at the leader, wondering if she approved or not. He was just glad he refrained from a certainly insensitive joke meant to lighten the mood, just a little, so a certain someone wouldn't cry and make Alderstep embarrassed. He got a feeling the joke would've just made Frogpaw cry for real. Eesh. This whole situation was a giant mess.