Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2023, 04:18 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

|CROOKEDKIT|

Crookedkit walked around in the den then heading to the back of the den where he sorta seen, the tom fell asleep. His ears drooped tom as his little tail curled around his body, his crooked mouth uncomfortably laid on the ground as he slept.

The redish-orange tom shivvered, his snore quickly began as he slept. Of course his nap had to be interrupted very soon, his eyes opened as he felt a touch. Crookedkit lifted his head and looked up at the med cat apprentice, at first the tom just stayed silent as he didn't understand the tail communication but he eventually understanded and got up with a playful smile.

His brown eyes lifted up at lightningpaws back as he walked to the apprentices side. A small wiggle of his tail as he leapt up and struggled to climb the mollies body, his small hind paws moving at a rapid pace as he continued to struggle, a sigh finally came out of him as he finally got onto the apprentices back.

"Hewo bih cet me Croukedkut" he stumbled on his words as he hugged the apprentices neck with love and affection, his brown eyes then looked at the apprentices ear and began tempting him to bat the ear. Soon enough with no control he began to bat the apprentices ear softly with curiousity. 'whats a code lesson?' the tom thought curiously while batting the ear of the high rank apprentice.

@Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze/Lightningpaw

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up