View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post

Halfpaw looked at the waterfall and thought for a moment before looking down at his own 3 paws... "i... i don't know... but it might be worth it... so lets go!"
Slightpoppy

The she-cat looked at the apprentice, admiring the enthusiasm he seemed to show. "If it's a struggle for you just let me know" She told him before redirecting her attention to the water fall. Carefully, she placed one paw at the edge of the water fall, shrugging as the cold water hit her pelt. Then, in a quick motion, she leapt under the water fall. The water rained down on her back, but she didn't get too wet. Looking around her, she saw that she had landed safely - there probably wouldn't be too much problem getting in an out from here. She stood in the opening to a small cave, or at least that's what it looked like. "Halfpaw?" Slightpoppy called out, unsure if he could hear her through the rumbling sound of the water fall. "You should be able to get here without much problem" She added, then started carefully walking through the cave. A few mushrooms grew here, close to the cave walls. The diluted calico padded over, just about to pick them up when she stopped in her tracks. Her attention now laid on the walls of the cave. "What the.." The molly mumbled to herself. It was covered in strange symbols. She had no idea what it was, but she knew they definitely weren't natural. A shiver ran down her spine, suddenly she didn't like this place all that much anymore. Slightpoppy quickly picked up the mushrooms and then turned to Halfpaw. "Take a look at that, if you want. After that I wanna get out of here as quickly as possible.." She meowed, feeling uneasy about those strange symbols. Maybe Halfpaw could make sense of them, but she doubted it. To her they looked like meaningless scribbles, something the kits would make while playing in the dirt.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464