View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Sunskip gave a small smile. "Marigold and cobwebs," she said nodding. "Shall we spread out? Divide and conquer?" Hopefully Sunskip was doing a good job at being friendly- then again, she was nothing if not friendly.

After Berryfrost responded, she would go off to look through patches of taller grass. She didn't know exactly where to start, so she hoped for the best. Looking up, she saw Runningpaw walked away without looking. "Runningpaw, be careful please. Keep your eyes on your surroundings."

The Golden molly was still pawwing through grasses when... ah ha! A small patch of marigold beamed up at her. She gave a smile, and gently gathered as much as she could.

(BLARGH SORRY THIS IS LATE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{- RunningPaw -}
Her Ears Perked Up As She Heard Her Name, And She Giggled ' ' Don't Worry About Me! Nobody Would Dare To Cross WindClan! We Are The Best Clan To Exist! But Thanks For Caring About Me Anyways, I'm Glad I'm On This Patrol With You! Even If It Is A, Kinda Boring, Herb Patrol ' ' And With That She Skipped Away, COnfident She Would Find Everything
[ @sol. ]
Berryfrost
She/Her

Yep. That did it. Berryfrost was the worst patrol leader and warrior to ever exist. She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Or maybe the sun could melt her into a puddle. Or maybe somehow the air could turn her translucent....

Almost on the verge of hyperventilating, Berryfrost was sufficiently relieved as Sunskip took over, and with a jerky nod, the speckled molly moved off to search for her own herbs. Not before casting a concerned look in Runningpaw's direction, though. It wasn't long before Berryfrost came across a relatively leafless bush and snapped off a swath of cobwebs. There, that had to do it. With that, she returned to where she'd last seen her patrolmates.

[ +3 Cobwebs ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.